Belmont Junior School is looking for a new SMSA to join their team.
Being an SMSA is much more than just standing and watching the children. The successful candidate must be:
- Caring, friendly and approachable
- Be a positive role model
- Be able to communicate effectively with children and adults
- Able to control and manage groups of children
- Enable children to resolve conflict equitably, encouraging fairness and independence
- Able to use their initiative to set up games with groups of children at lunchtimes
- Willing to be first aid trained
- Able to work as part of a team under the direction of the senior SMSA and Headteacher.
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website on the links below, requested by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the school office on 0208 888 8261.
Closing date: Noon Tuesday 26th February. Interviews week commencing 4th March
The job is 7.5 hours per week for 40 weeks per year (term time only)
Salary: £10.55 per hour