Belmont familiesBelmont Families is a parent/carer school association whose aim is to support and promote the ethos of Belmont Infant and Belmont Junior schools and to enrich and enhance the learning experience for our children.
We strive to support parents and act as a voice for the parent body as a whole whilst acknowledging and celebrating the diversity of our Belmont community.
Everyone with responsibility for a child attending either of the two schools is automatically a member of Belmont Families. All teachers and support staff employed by the two schools and the Vale resource base are also members.
We actively raise funds and run social events throughout the year whilst continuously exploring new ways of supporting the school, inspiring our children and lifting their aspirations. Money we raise goes towards library books, resources and play equipment as well as subsidising school trips to keep costs low for families.
How can you get involved?
There are lots of ways parents and carers can help out:
- Join our email list to stay informed of our events (email BelmontFamiliesPTA@gmail.com)
- Join our Facebook group (Belmont Families Parents Group)
- Become a class rep
- Volunteer to help out at events
- Attend coffee mornings and/or evening meetings
- Co-ordinate individual projects such as Christmas cards and talks
- Help out with communications
- Design publicity materials
- Share your ideas for new initiatives